Hans Blog of Fun Talkery

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A good campaign

Well, I often play RPG's with my friends and I just finished running a great little dungeon I wrote about 6 months ago. The first time I ran it it was for 3rd edition AD&D and spec'd for level 1 characters this time it was spec'd for 2nd Edition AD&D with a level 3 chaotic evil dark elf priest, a level 1 neutral evil human druid, and a level 1 chaotic good dwarf rouge. After adapting this for 2nd edition and the party I was playing with we began. I will upload the map accompanied with an adventure module in a few days. The first time I ran it for 3rd edition with a level 1 human mage and a level 1 human fighter it lasted about 3 hours this time it lasted about 30 minutes more but I think it was more fun because I had more of a level range to work with. It's a fun dungeon to run because it's very big and a lot of room for traps and DM improvisation. I will upload as soon as possible.
<-2nd edition book--3rd edition book->
Pictures of the books because I like pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home