Hans Blog of Fun Talkery

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Computy Died again

my computer in my bedroom named Computy died... again last time the power supply got fried, this time its either the hard drive, the motherboard, the graphics card, or maybe even the power supply but probably one of the earlier three. I haven't been able to figure out which thing is brokedn but when I turn my computer on the monitor just says no signal. also Ithe little beep the speaker connected to the mother makes when I turn my computer on isnt beepingl and finally when I listen to my harddrive it doesnt sound wuite right. I am too lazy to fix this. also my friend took mback final fantasy tactics which I was goign to write about when I finished it after he lent it to me ovber 3 years ago, and I was right in the middle of it and Im a little agitated.

Also I made this little mini logo for my site (its actually alot smaller)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude make me a logo. but have it saz JJ&tF.sb and being said by .... something clever. luckily i did not get trapped in auschwitz. i think we are going to another concentration camp though in germany ( i have been in italy for a while ... now i am in slovenia. i am pretty sure it is where they filmed the movie hostel. there are many hot women, so hopefullz no torture )

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha here in slovenia they have onlz internet explorer, so your page look like shit! you should write code to fix this for all of the foreign readers, yes? i am go to sleep now

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    i make post about my europe so far. checks it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home