Hans Blog of Fun Talkery

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rest in Peace

Jim died today or yesterday I don't know how yet but I just found out. I'm really sad I didn't know him well but he was a friend of my friends parents and also my friend. We would play Battlefield 1942, D&D and Hackmaster with my friend and his family. He was a really nice guy and had the best magic deck ever. He was always very generous and lent my friends family his computer once for months. He had worked at the Acme down the street until about 6 months ago when he moved to Pittsburgh. Whenever I went to the Acme I would always go to his register and we would talk about computers and games. I don't know how old he was but he was young and I'm really sad that such a nice person died and so randomly.

P.S. I know I haven't posted for awhile but I have no readers and I understand CSS now which was my main goal of making a blog in the first place.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jim was 29 years old

     

Post a Comment

<< Home